meetings during the season,

• 0 replies
meetings during the season,
« on: August 20, 2019, 08:18:40 am »
Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott met with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Tuesday to discuss an incident at a Las Vegas music festival earlier this offseason.Elliott had a confrontation with security guard Kyle Johnson http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-cheap , who said that Elliott shoved him. Elliott was briefly handcuffed, but criminal charges were not filed. Johnson requested a “sincere apology” from Elliott and Goodell sought a conversation as part of a process examining if Elliott, who served a six-game suspension in 2017 Zach Gentry Jersey , violated the Personal Conduct Policy.Elliott posted a message on Twitter after the meeting that included both an apology and a rundown of what he said he and Goodell discussed on Tuesday.“Earlier today, I met with the Commissioner to share with him what occurred in Las Vegas and what I have learned from that incident. I’ve worked hard to make better decisions and to live up to the high standards that are expected of me.I failed to do that here and I made a poor decision. I apologized to Kyle Johnson at the time and I meant it.I need to work harder to ensure I do not put myself in compromised situations in the future. I am rededicating myself to use all of the resources that the league has made available. But in the end, it is up to me and I am determined not to be in this position again.”Elliott is expected at training camp with the Cowboys later this month. The hope in Green Bay is that quarterback Aaron Rodgers is able to turn in a better 2019 season than he managed in 2018 and there will be three members of the coaching staff working with him on making that happen.Head coach Matt LaFleur Chris Lindstrom Jersey , offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett and quarterbacks coach Luke Getsy will all have a role. Getsy worked with the Packers as a quality control coach and wide receivers coach from 2014 to 2017 and LaFleur said he spoke to Rodgers about the hire, but that it wasn’t a requirement that the team hired someone who had worked with the quarterback in the past.LaFleur said at a Monday press conference that he did like Getsy’s quarterback background because it gives the team “three quarterback guys who are going to be hitting it from all angles” while working with Rodgers. LaFleur said he does not anticipate missing quarterbacks meetings during the season, which underscores the importance of what happens at that spot.When they are working with Rodgers http://www.falconscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-kaleb-mcgary-jersey , Hackett said at his own meeting with the media that the offense will have a lot of the same concepts while employing different terminology than Green Bay had in place with Mike McCarthy.